Dr. David Kleiman, founder of Kleiman Evangelista Eye Centers, continues to offer the highest quality medical and surgical eye care to residents of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Today, just as he has demonstrated over the previous 33 years, his goal remains to provide the most modern, state-of-the-art ophthalmic treatment available, paired with the comprehensive patient care that sets Kleiman Evangelista Eye Centers apart from other eye care centers.
A native of Victoria, Texas, Dr. Kleiman graduated from the University of Texas at Austin and went on to earn his Medical Degree from the University of Texas. He completed his internship at the University of Louisville, where he served as Chief Resident of Ophthalmology. Dr. Kleiman received his Board Certification from the American Board of Ophthalmology in 1984 and serves as Kleiman Evangelista Eye Centers’ Medical Director and head surgeon.
Perhaps best known for his expertise in LASIK (Laser Vision Correction), Dr. Kleiman is also an experienced leader in fields ranging from cataract to advanced glaucoma and corneal surgeries, as well as pediatric and adult strabismus surgery.
As Kleiman Evangelista Eye Centers’ Medical Director and head surgeon, Dr. David Kleiman takes great pride in setting the tone of superior care and treatment for all of the Center’s patients.
- Undergraduate Education – University of Texas (1971-1975), Austin, TX
Bachelor of Arts Degree, Phi Beta Kappa
- Medical School – University of Texas Medical Branch (1975-1979), Galveston, TX
- Internship – University of Louisville (1979-1980), Louisville, KY
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Louisville (1980-1983), Louisville, KY
Ophthalmology, Chief Resident (1982-1983)
- Diplomate, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas Academy of Ophthalmology
- Tarrant County Ophthalmology Society
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- International Society of Refractive Keratoplasty
Very courteous and professional. Treated me in a way that is top of the line. Made sure I understood everything they were doing. A really great experience.
- Michael S.
The physician was extremely knowledgeable and approachable. Actually, the entire staff was first class.
- Victoria C.
This place is amazing… everyone was great..the procedure itself was not as scary as I thought and now I’m not needing glasses anymore..not even readers
- Cinn R.
- American Board of Ophthalmology (1984)
- VISX Star S4 Excimer Laser
- LaserSight LSX Flying Spot
- Alcon Summit Apex Plus
- Summit Apex Plus—Certified Clinical Instructor
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
For fastest service during the hours of 8am – 5pm Mon-Fri, call us at (800) 714-2020. Otherwise fill out the form below to request your General Eye Care Exam, Cataract Evaluation, or FREE LASIK Consultation! A Patient Care Representative will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your upcoming appointment.