You deserve to look as good as you feel. Nationally renowned plastic surgeon Carrie L. Morris, MD, heads a team of experienced and compassionate medical professionals at the Kleiman Evangelista Eye Centers of Texas. Our modern surgical center in Southlake TX offers each of our clients unprecedented, discreet patient care and phenomenal results for a wide range of aesthetic and reconstructive eye care services. These include:
- Blepharoplasty: Refresh the appearance of your eyes by surgically removing unwanted folds and sagging skin from your eyelids.
- Eye socket surgery: Correct any medical issues relating to the orbital bones surrounding your eyes.
- Tear duct surgery: Remedy a blocked tear duct caused by an illness or injury.
- Ectropion and ectropion surgery: Correct visual issues and relieve the discomfort of these conditions.
Kleiman Evangelista Eye Centers’ specialists provide industry-leading care by using the latest, advanced technology and techniques
As a complement to corrective surgery, the Kleiman Evangelista Eye Centers of Texas at both the Southlake and the Arlington locations provide non-surgical solutions to improve the way you look and feel. Some of our most popular non-surgical laser procedures include:
- FemTouch: Increase your vaginal health through promoting the production of new collagen and tissue growth.
- Photofacial IPL: Zap away fine lines, wrinkles, and other skin blemishes using the IPL process.
- Laser hair removal: Safely and efficiently get rid of unwanted hair permanently
- CO2 resurfacing: Eliminate skin problems like warts and scars to improve your appearance.
Other, non-laser aesthetic treatments are also available, including:
- Facial-filler injections: Reduce the appearance of wrinkles quickly and easily.
- Botox®: Relax away fine lines, wrinkles, and deep creases with a Botox® injection.
- Chemical peels: Remove a wide range of skin blemishes with your choice of superficial to deep chemical peels.
Normal aging causes the skin around the eyes to become thinner and less elastic. Environmental factors such as the sun and wind can also affect the skin, as can smoking and family heredity. Fortunately, new facial and eye rejuvenation techniques such as blepharoplasty surgery can make a significant difference in enhancing appearance.
Good candidates for Eyelid Rejuvenation (Blepharoplasty), which can include an eye lift and a brow lift, are those who want a natural looking and younger, healthier more vibrant appearance. Recapture your youth by correcting droopy eyelids to refresh your look. Lower blepharoplasty and upper blepharoplasty can also be done for medical reasons, such as removing malignant or benign tumors, or improving peripheral vision compromised by heavy lids that overhang the eyes, making it difficult to see.
Advances in cosmetic surgery have allowed ophthalmic plastic surgeons like Dr. Mark Jaffe to use minimally invasive techniques (frequently involving a laser instead of a scalpel) for rejuvenating the eye area. Procedures are performed on an outpatient basis using local anesthesia.
Schedule Your VIP Consult.
For fastest service during the hours of 8am-5pm Monday – Friday, call us at (214) 390-4521 . Otherwise, fill out the form below to schedule your VIP consultation.