Nearly 99% of patients are happy with their vision improvements after LASIK
The LASIK procedure is a refractive surgery that corrects vision problems like nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism – the three main reasons LASIK patients need glasses or contacts. LASIK surgery has a very high success rate. Nearly every patient that is determined a good candidate for LASIK comes out happy with their experience and the results of improved vision. With just a 15-minute vision correction procedure, your vision changes will stay sharper and clearer.
Why LASIK EYE Surgery?
Excellent vision doesn’t have to be hard. There are so many reasons people choose LASIK surgery to improve their eyesight. Some of the top benefits include:
Laser eye surgery eliminates refractive error and the daily hassle of contact lens and prescription glasses. Without needing glasses or contact lenses, you have the freedom to go anywhere or do anything without worrying about losing, breaking, forgetting or scratching your lenses.
No more dealing with changing prescriptions or purchasing new contact lenses. With laser vision correction you can simply wake up and see. The greatest feeling for those who have dealt with blurry vision.
Don’t have contact solution? You don’t have to worry about that anymore. You are able to do things on a whim when you don’t have glasses. No need for an overnight bag or deciding between poor vision or jumping in the lake. You can be so much more flexible.
No more itching, burning, dry eye or infections from corrective lenses. No more feeling blind as you search for your glasses. Sharper, better vision brings a new level of comfort to everyday life.
Is LASIK Right for You? We can help connect you with the treatment option right for you. If you are interested in a free LASIK consultation, call us today!
Reasons to consider LASIK:
- It’s fast. Most LASIK procedures can be performed on both eyes in around 15 minutes.
- It’s proven. Almost 99 percent of patients are satisfied with the improvements the surgical procedure made to their vision.
- It’s efficient. Most patients see drastic improvements in their vision within one to three days.
- It’s long-lasting. Following a short recovery period, your vision will be clearer and sharper — and it’ll stay that way. This will reduce your need to see an optometrist, though you should still have check-ups to make sure your eyes are healthy.
- It’s convenient. Once you have clear vision, you won’t have to deal with the hassle of glasses or contacts.
Hear what doctors have to say about the benefits of LASIK:
Is LASIK Worth It?
Choosing to have LASIK surgery can save you money in the long run. Glasses and contacts can be costly to update and maintain over the years, whereas with LASIK, after a single, short procedure, you’re all set.
Of course, making the decision to have eye surgery requires some thought and planning, and it may not be right for everyone. At Kleiman Evangelista, we’re determined to connect each patient with the right treatment options, so we encourage you to schedule a free consultation with an eye doctor to discuss the benefits of LASIK and how we can help you achieve your vision goals.
Meet Dr. Frasier
Traci: The Best Thing I've Ever Seen