Michael A. Minadeo, M.D.
Areas of Specialty
- General ophthalmology
Meet Dr. Minadeo
Michael Minadeo, MD, specializes in the treatment of cataracts and glaucoma as well as general ophthalmology. Dr. Minadeo was born and raised in Erie, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Mercyhurst College in Erie and earned his ophthalmology credentials at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
In 1985, Dr. Minadeo moved to Mt. Pleasant and opened Minadeo Eye Center. In 1998, he opened the Mt. Pleasant Surgery Center. In 2017, Dr. Minadeo joined the team at Kleiman Evangelista Eye Centers of Texas.
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- National Eye Care Project
- Dallas Academy of Ophthalmology
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Ophthalmological Association
- American College of Eye Surgeons
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- International Society of Refractive Keratoplasty
- Fellow, American College of International Physicians
Very courteous and professional. Treated me in a way that is top of the line. Made sure I understood everything they were doing. A really great experience.
- Michael S.
The physician was extremely knowledgeable and approachable. Actually, the entire staff was first class.
- Victoria C.
This place is amazing… everyone was great..the procedure itself was not as scary as I thought and now I’m not needing glasses anymore..not even readers
- Cinn R.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Please fill out the form below to request your General Eye Care Exam, Cataract Evaluation, Free LASIK Consultation, or other eye care appointment. A Patient Care Representative will be in touch within 24 business hours to confirm your appointment.